Hello! Welcome to the official website of Shenzhen Shunli Motor Co., Ltd.!
Service Hotline：0755-29124182 |Chinese
How to repair the core of the speed reducer motor? The following Shunli motor small series to give you a detailed introduction.
1. Surface damage Use a trowel to remove the protruding burrs. After repairing the burrs, separate the connected silicon steel sheets, wash the surface with a brush and gasoline, and apply insulating varnish.
2. The root of the tooth is blown by a small amount of roots caused by the grounding fault. The broken tooth can be cut off, and after the burr is removed, the insulating glue is filled. When digging, be careful not to damage the windings.
3. The tooth segment burned out due to a serious ground fault. When the length of the damaged core is less than or equal to 1/3, it can be completely cut off, and the insulating cloth of the same size is filled to form a false tooth. False tooth fixing method: the slot can be fixed by the slot wedge; for the half-open (closed) slot, the dummy tooth is 5 mm lower, and the teeth at both ends are bent 90o or fastened with screws.
4. The iron core can be loosened by adding a set screw on the casing of the speed-regulating motor, or by welding with electric welding.
5. The external expansion of the tooth part along the axial direction is caused by insufficient pressure of the pressure ring at both ends. If it is not repaired in time, it is easy to damage the slot insulation and the coil.
The above is how to repair the iron core of the speed reducer motor, I hope to bring help to friends in need, if you want to know more about the speed reducer motor, please continue to pay attention to the Shunli motor.